
Annett Louisan - As Tears go by 2015 Original by The Rolling Stones/Marianne Faithfull 1965 It is the evening of the day, I sit and watch the children play. Smiling faces I can see But not for me, I sit and watch as tears go by. My riches can't buy everything, I want to hear the children sing. All I hear is the sound Of rain falling on the ground, I sit and watch as tears go by. It is the evening of the day, I sit and watch the children play. Doing things I used to do They think are new, I sit and watch as tears go by.
Annett Louisan - As Tears go by 2015 - YouTube |
| 16 Likes | 16 Dislikes |
| 4,789 views views | 2,574 followers |
| Music | Upload TimePublished on 5 Nov 2015 |
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét