
Fortunes - Medley 1992 1. You've got your troubles (1965) I see that worried look upon your face You've got your troubles, I've got mine She's found somebody else to take your place You've got your troubles, I've got mine I too have lost my love today All of my dreams have flown away Now just like you I sit and wonder why; You've got your troubles, I got mine. You need some sympathy, well so do I, You've got your troubles, I got mine. 2. Freedom come, freedom go (1971) Freedom come, freedom go tell me yes and then she tells me no freedom never stay long freedom moving along. Freedom want, freedom stay freedom love and then she flies away freedom never stay long freedom moving along. Daddy is a doctor, mother is a debutante pillars of society, living in a mansion somewhere in the country and another in Chelsea. Freedom is a rich girl daddie's little sweet girl pretty as a sunny day freedom never does do what she doesn't want to freedom never has to pay. Freedom come, freedom go tell me yes and then she tells me no freedom never stay long freedom moving along Freedom want, freedom stay freedom love and then she flies away freedom never stay long freedom moving along. Freedom is her name and freedom is her nature running all around the town ev'rybody wants to and ev'rybody tries to but nobody can hold her down. Freedom is so kind and freedom is so gentle freedom is a happy day freedom what would you do if I say love you freedom would you run away. 3. Here it comes again (1965) When I see that girl go walking by I know I shouldn't cry Here it comes again, that feeling Here it comes again When I see her look into his eyes No matter how I try Here it comes again, that feeling Here it comes again I find I'm cry-y-y-y-in over you I know it's nothing to do-o-o-o- Now I'm on my own, I walk alone A heart without a home Here it comes again, that feeling Here it comes again When love walked out a fire went out inside of me It wouldn't hide those tears inside of me Then there's nothing left for me to say You know, you know, you know, you broke my heart
Fortunes - Medley 1992 - YouTube |
| 148 Likes | 148 Dislikes |
| 54,105 views views | 2,574 followers |
| Music You've Got Your Troubles The Fortunes You'Ve Got Your Troubles The Fortunes Freedom Come, Freedom Go Here It Comes Again The Fortunes | Upload TimePublished on 15 Jan 2008 |
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét